Dusk of the Madness Dusk of the Madness

Epic way to end an epic series.

I reviewed the other two parts of the series and sadly this is my third and final review for this series. Wow, it has been a long way. Think about it, four years of animating madness has come to a conclusion! you started with "Madness Inaguration" followed by Neurosis 1&2, then organizing the third and then finaly you released day.

Damn, you know how to end shit!
The end is well written, the ending was satisfying yet a little predictable(well you didn't have another choise, everybody had to die.)
the graphics were as good as always and the skulls were awesome.
the zombie voices were better and the killing scenes were amazing!
The JoeZombie reference made me lol(GenMorto) did you try to explain why Joe became a zombie? XD

Anyway, this is better then the other two, but please make this your last madness tribute :]

Littleluckylink responds:

lmao thanks man, it has been a fun ride

Xionic Madness 3 Xionic Madness 3

Epic.

The fight scenes were EPIC, this is one of the best madness animations EVER.
I'm hungry for more so please finish XM4 ASAP :)

Madness Desintegration 3 Madness Desintegration 3

Sad

I don't know if anyone knows me\remembers me, but I just had to write this review. I left NG about a year ago and it is sad to see that nothing changed. this collab is exactly like the I did and the same as many other madness collabs! Yeah, I know, the animation is very good, better then most collabs including mine! But besides that it hasn't changed at all.

DIMB-You made some of the smoothest madness scenes ever, so what? it still sucked! I mean, aren't you tired of "Guy enter's room,kills everyone inside,leaves room" scenes? it's not just you, most contributors did, you made the same scene with same idea many many times.

Alpha-Nuva- Well, your scene was good and better then what all the others did, but add some sound effects next time.

GabrielBarsch- Remember back in 2007/2008 everyone said you sucked? Well, not anymore. you are the best contributor at this collab, you are the only one with an original entertaining idea. your animation might not be as smooth as DIMB's but it was fun to watch something new.

Anyway, this collab shows that 3 years after the collab I made, nothing has changed, the animation has just gotten smoother animation. -.-

We Just Wanted Candies We Just Wanted Candies

Stop asking about the plot!

It was all explained in the credits...one guy got cut to half while the other saved the girl in the last second...

truly a storyline masterpiece

Day of the Madness Day of the Madness

You did it again!

this year once again i waited for this one,
you blew my mind!
what was interesting to me was the fact that i watched 1000 madness toons and yet i felt horrified watching the soldier dying from those and then i laughed so hard in the mustard part.

The plot really "sucked me in" to the movie unfortunately i felt at times that it went to fast. The plot doesn't seem to go to an end, I have no idea how you'll end it but im sure it'll kick ass.

A truly admirable madness project that proves that madness CAN be original.
cannot wait for the third and sadly last installment!

Thanks YK :D

Kill Arena III Incomplete Kill Arena III Incomplete

Awesome!

The movie was like time i saw major improvement!
it was all awesome and i really enjoyed it...
but sadly the link for scene 4 is broken

Littleluckylink responds:

Hey man, glad to hear from ya
Yeah i thought the link would get messed up, just remove any spaces and you should be fine:
http://spamtheweb.com/ul/upload/14080 9/11063_KillArenaIII_Scene_4.php

Left 4 Dead Epic Left 4 Dead Epic

Amazing

The animation was smooth yet simple.(the only fbf I noticed was when she cried for the candy) The jokes were hilarious and short so they didn't really bother.

One of the best parodies on newgrounds!!
though it feels like the animation and art was just like eddsworld animation.

Emily's Letter 3D - part1 Emily's Letter 3D - part1

smooth but boring,,,,,

This was quite bad since it had boring story line.
the animation was nice but overused, how many time do i need to watch the cam getting closer because of the music.

No real animation was in it.

North Park - Film is Gay North Park - Film is Gay

Not bad..

I liked it.
The characters were twisted good, osama bin kenny made me chuckle.
The only thing you need to work on is graphics, using gradients doesn't fit in the SP mood. the voice acting was good except the background sound of talking children was annoying after a while. also about the voice acting is that it sometimes didn't like they're laughing. add more realism into the voice acting, use actual SP episodes and repeat as good as possible the way they talk.

Super Smash Bros ST 6 Super Smash Bros ST 6

DBZ ST 6

please rename it. that was disappointing, like you were seeking to make another dbz fight, the 5 is for the ending-the last piece of storyline was with mario. everything else was crappy and dbz thingy, for no reason fox and wolf start fighting even though fox even didn't hit wolf back. just like in dbz first one of the attack allot then the second attack allot its always the same pattern. AND STOP USING TO MUCH FILTERS!!!

Hendertaker responds:

you have never watched dragon ball z , and if i like filter's use filter's , my computer can handle them ,yours cant?